« Home | confused! » | The abduction of Persephone » | homework...oh homework » | 10 Good Things of Being Sick » | For those who sleep with tears in their eyes » | Honestly OK » | *yawn Baru pulang dr Books A Million, baca2 majala... » | On a sunday night » | Huwaa....kekenyangan nih...! Abis makan di Family ... » | What's up with me »

Without you

Is it my turn to wish you were lying here. I tend to dream you when I'm not sleeping. Is it my turn to fictionalize my world. Or even imagin your emotions. Tell me anything...
Is it my turn to hold you by your hands. Tell you I love you and you don't hear me. Is it my turn to totally understand, to watch you walk out of my life and not do a damn thing...
If I have to give a way the feeling that I feel. If I have to sacrifice...Oh whatever..
If I have to take apart all that I am...Is there anything I wouldn't do, cause inside I'd die without you...
I apologize for all the things I've done. but now I'm underwater and I'm drowning. Is it my turn to be the one to cry. Isn't it amazing how somethings completely turn around. So take every little piece of my heart, my soul, my mind.
Cause if you're gone, inside I'd die.


-pm dawn-

Waa...trima kasih tinaa...hehehehe
Kemana aja mbak kok jarang keliatan lagi si? Eh apa gue kali ya yang jarang nongol ;p

manda.. this is beautiful.. sampe terharu saya.. bener2 bagus.. :)

w

Post a Comment